Working with a personal trainer is one of the most successful ways to improve your health and fitness. Personal trainers are used by people of all fitness, age and economic levels to help make lifestyle changes not easily achieved by themselves. A 2014 study in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research found those who used a trainer had greater improvements in their lean body mass, and other measures of health-related fitness, than those who completed self-directed training.
Consider the following benefits of hiring a personal trainer:
1. Build Confidence– Feel uncomfortable in the gym? Don’t know how to use all the machines? A trainer will show you the correct way to use equipment in the gym and give you a plan.
2. Accountability– Do you find it difficult to keep working out consistently? Having an appointment with a trainer might be what you need to get you to the gym when you may otherwise find a reason not to go.
3. Clarity– Fitness, and nutrition can be very confusing. Every day seems to bring a new diet or workout trend. A trainer can help you sift through all of the information out there and provide direction to help you find the right path for your fitness journey.
4. Expert Workout Advice– A personal trainer will help you define achievable goals and plan how to meet them. They will create a workout routine specific to your goals and needs while also making allowances for your current physical condition and medical background.
5. Improve Overall Fitness– A personal trainer will create an individualized program that improves your overall conditioning and develop the specific skills you need. They will monitor your progress and fine-tune your program as you go, ensuring your progress and helping you work your way off plateaus.
6. Avoid Injury– Having a trainer demonstrate the correct form, and watch you complete each exercise to ensure you are completing the move in a safe way, will help to avoid any potential injury. Also, your trainer will plan your workouts to maximize the benefits and reduce the possibility of injury or overtraining.
7. Focus On You– If you have a unique medical concern, a trainer can work with your physician, physical therapist or other health care provider to plan a safe and efficient program that will speed your recovery or enable you to reach your health goals.
8. Motivation– Ever feel like you can’t do one more rep or keep going for one more minute? A trainer will push you (safely) to do just one (or two!) more.
9. Fun – Doing the same old thing at the gym might get boring (and may prevent you from reaching your goals). A trainer can change up your workout and show you new exercises to keep things interesting, maybe even fun!
10. Support– Your trainer will be your biggest cheerleader and source of encouragement. I know most trainers became certified for the same reason I did because we want you to succeed in meeting your goals and live a happy and healthy life. A trainer will work with you to overcome any resistance or barriers to creating a healthier life and meeting your health goals.
Visit our website: http://fitradar.me/ and join the waiting list. Our app is coming soon!
P.S. Source: https://www.livritefitness.com/blog/top-ten-reasons-to-hire-a-personal-trainer