- Regularly review your goals and progress. Seeing progress is a great motivator in itself, and also improves your self-esteem.
- Continue to set new goals. Think about what you want to achieve next week, next month, and next year. Tackle one goal at a time so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
- Keep the momentum up. It takes up to 3 months to develop a new habit, so keeping the momentum and routine helps it feel more automatic over time.
- Find mentors – a mentor is someone who is experienced in the habit you want to change. Finding social or support groups with the same interest can help you find a mentor.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Positive friends and family enhance your positive self-talk, which also helps to manage the symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Use exercise as one of your daily goals to improve your mental health.
Visit our website: https://www.fitradar.me and join the waiting list. We launch soon!