Visit our website and join the mailing list. Our app is coming soon:
- Lifts your mood
- Improves learning abilities
- Builds self-esteem
- Keeps your brain fit
- Keeps your body fit & able
- Boosts mental health
- Boosts your immune system
- Reduces stress
- Makes you feel happier
- Has anti-aging effects
- Improves skin tone and colour
- Improves sleeping patterns
- Helps prevent strokes
- Improves join function
- Improves muscle strength
- Alleviates anxiety
- Sharpens memory
- Helps to control addictions
- Boosts productivity
- Boosts creative thinking
- Improves body image
- Gives you confidence
- Helps you keep focused in life
- Improves eating habits
- Increases longevity
- Strengthens your bones
- Strengthens your heart
- Improves posture
- Prevents colds
- Improves appetite
- Improves cholesterol levels
- Lowers risk of (certain) cancers
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers risk of diabetes
- Fights dementia
- Eases back pain
- Decreases osteoporosis risk
- Reduces feelings of depression
- Prevents muscle loss
- Increases energy and endurance
- Increases sports performance
- Increases pain resistance
- Improves balance and coordination
- Improves oxygen supply to cells
- Improves concentration
- Helps with self-control
- Lessens fatigue
- Increases sex drive & satisfaction
- Makes life more exciting
- Improves Quality of Life
Visit our website and join the waiting list. Our app is coming soon:
From helping you reach your fitness goals to figuring out how to exercise safely with a chronic condition, learn the top 10 benefits of personal training and why it could be one of the best investments you’ll make in your overall health and well-being.
Most of us work harder in the presence of others. Having a trainer by your side can provide the encouragement, energy and motivation you need to jumpstart your routine. A trainer can also help you set goals, create a plan to accomplish them and celebrate the day you reach them.
Do you find it difficult to stick with a program or habit? A trainer can hold you accountable and help you overcome all the excuses you might use to avoid your commitment to exercise. It’s a lot harder to skip the gym when you know someone is waiting for you.
Fitness can be confusing. There is a lot of information to sort through. Eat this, not that. Cardio before or after strength training? Your trainer can help you find credible information and provide direction on your fitness journey. A trainer can help remove the guesswork so you can put all your energy toward accomplishing your goals.
The gym can be intimidating. Working with a trainer allows you to become confident with how to perform exercises, use machines and navigate the facility. After a few sessions, you will feel ready to tackle the weight room on your own. Even better, an ego boost during exercise can promote stronger self-confidence and self-efficacy, which can help you stick with your exercise program over the long term.
5. Avoid Injury
If you are new to exercise or find that some movements are painful, it is worth hiring a trainer to be certain that you are moving in a safe and effective way. Taking the time to learn proper exercise technique can improve your results and prevent annoying injuries.
6. Individual Attention
When it comes to fitness, everyone is different. Your unique body mechanics, experience, goals, fitness level, likes and dislikes can guide your trainer in creating a plan that is specific to your needs. With a program that fits, you are more likely to maintain the habit and see results.
7. Sport-specific Training
Do you want to run your first 5K or prepare for a backpacking trip? Looking to shave some strokes off your golf game? Your trainer can design a fitness program specific to your sport, which will improve your performance and reduce your chance of injury during the event(s).
8. Training With Medical Conditions
Exercise is beneficial for preventing or managing many common chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and hypertension. However, exercising with a medical condition requires additional precautions. A knowledgeable trainer with experience training clients with chronic conditions can design a program that ensures your safety and provides a positive exercise experience.
9. Aging Gracefully
Our bodies change as we age. Perhaps the exercises you used to do no longer work with your body, or maybe you’ve stopped seeing results. A trainer can help you adjust or adapt your program as you age, which will allow you to maintain functionality and strength.
Believe it or not, exercise can be enjoyable. A savvy personal trainer can make exercise both effective and fun. Group or buddy training can be a great way to increase enjoyment, make exercise social and attain the services of a trainer for a cheaper rate. And simply working with a trainer who you like and respect can be enough to provide you with more gratification from your workouts.
Visit our website and join the mailing list! Our app is coming soon:
P.S. Source: https://bit.ly/2ZegcjW
Working with a personal trainer is one of the most successful ways to improve your health and fitness. Personal trainers are used by people of all fitness, age and economic levels to help make lifestyle changes not easily achieved by themselves. A 2014 study in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research found those who used a trainer had greater improvements in their lean body mass, and other measures of health-related fitness, than those who completed self-directed training.
Consider the following benefits of hiring a personal trainer:
1. Build Confidence– Feel uncomfortable in the gym? Don’t know how to use all the machines? A trainer will show you the correct way to use equipment in the gym and give you a plan.
2. Accountability– Do you find it difficult to keep working out consistently? Having an appointment with a trainer might be what you need to get you to the gym when you may otherwise find a reason not to go.
3. Clarity– Fitness, and nutrition can be very confusing. Every day seems to bring a new diet or workout trend. A trainer can help you sift through all of the information out there and provide direction to help you find the right path for your fitness journey.
4. Expert Workout Advice– A personal trainer will help you define achievable goals and plan how to meet them. They will create a workout routine specific to your goals and needs while also making allowances for your current physical condition and medical background.
5. Improve Overall Fitness– A personal trainer will create an individualized program that improves your overall conditioning and develop the specific skills you need. They will monitor your progress and fine-tune your program as you go, ensuring your progress and helping you work your way off plateaus.
6. Avoid Injury– Having a trainer demonstrate the correct form, and watch you complete each exercise to ensure you are completing the move in a safe way, will help to avoid any potential injury. Also, your trainer will plan your workouts to maximize the benefits and reduce the possibility of injury or overtraining.
7. Focus On You– If you have a unique medical concern, a trainer can work with your physician, physical therapist or other health care provider to plan a safe and efficient program that will speed your recovery or enable you to reach your health goals.
8. Motivation– Ever feel like you can’t do one more rep or keep going for one more minute? A trainer will push you (safely) to do just one (or two!) more.
9. Fun – Doing the same old thing at the gym might get boring (and may prevent you from reaching your goals). A trainer can change up your workout and show you new exercises to keep things interesting, maybe even fun!
10. Support– Your trainer will be your biggest cheerleader and source of encouragement. I know most trainers became certified for the same reason I did because we want you to succeed in meeting your goals and live a happy and healthy life. A trainer will work with you to overcome any resistance or barriers to creating a healthier life and meeting your health goals.
Visit our website: http://fitradar.me/ and join the waiting list. Our app is coming soon!
Are you interested in a career in personal training? Here are some of the amazing benefits that come with this career!
Whether you work in a gym or at home, you will be able to stay healthy and keep in shape whenever you have some free time. This could be at the start of your day or when you are waiting for your next client. You will have all the proper equipment you need and keeping in shape will attract more clients!
Help other people
One of the main benefits of being a personal trainer is that every day you help your clients achieve their goals and become fitter, healthier and more confident. You have the ability to help your clients change their lives for the better and that is very fulfilling.
Turn your passion into a career
If you decide to become a personal trainer because you are passionate about health and fitness then this is the perfect career as you will be able to do something you love every day. You will have the knowledge and skills to teach other people and help them improve their lives whilst fitting in some time to workout yourself.
You can work in a gym, health club, sports club, hotel, on a cruise ship or you could even set up your own business and work in your own gym. The opportunities are endless and personal trainers can work almost anywhere in the world!
Meeting new people
You will meet and work with all sorts of people being a personal trainer. The social side makes the job very interesting and you will also have to help clients with different needs and goals so each day will be different.
Choose your own hours
If you work for yourself, you can set your own hours and enjoy a flexible schedule. However, you should consider clients who may only be able to train early in the morning or late at night due to being at work during the day. However, you can still choose which hours suit you best and you wont have the same work hours every single day.
P.S. Visit our website and join the mailing list! Our app is coming soon: